Event marketing is a way of advertising that brands and companies use to promote their business by sharing and celebrating international events with their audience.
In digital marketing, brands aim to increase the engagement between them and their audience by using event marketing.
So, in the following ICONS will present 3 outstanding event marketing examples of the “International Women’s Day”:
As usual, Google is one of the brands that always keen on sharing international events celebration with people all over the world. So, their celebration this year was really a noticeable one.
Google shared doodles for 12 featured women’s stories which impact their lives, these stories are translated into 80 languages. Also, they created a hashtag “HerStoryOurStory” for all women around the world to share their influential stories.
It’s really effective!
Barbie unveiled 18 new dolls that represent inspiring women from all over the world. Also, these dolls come with a catalog that shows who this doll is representing and how this inspiring woman inspire people.
These Dolls Represent:
- Frida Kahlo, Artist
- Amelia Earhart, Aviation Pioneer
- Martyna Wojciechowska, Journalist
- Hélène Darroze, World-Renowned Chef
- Ashley Graham, Model And Body Activist
- Patty Jenkins, Filmmaker
- Katherine Johnson, NASA Mathematician and Physicist
- Yuan Yuan Tan, Prima Ballerina
- Sara Gama, Soccer Player
- Leyla Piedayesh, Designer and Entrepreneur
- Ibtihaj Muhammad, Fencing Champion
- Bindi Irwin, Conservationist
- Xiaotong Guan, Actress And Philanthropist
- Chloe Kim, Snowboarding Champion
- Gabby Douglas, Gymnastics Champion
- Ava Duvernay, Film Director
- Hui Ruoqi, Volleyball Champion
- Nicola Adams Obe, Boxing Champion
Impressive! Isn’t it?
Facebook also -indelibly- celebrate every international event in their own way. On March 8, 2018, Facebook shared this congratulation:
Well done facebook you’ve always been there.
Event marketing is one of the best ways of marketing that makes you get closer to your audience.
Above, ICONS presented 3 notable event marketing examples that can inspire you.