What is CRM?
It’s the initial of Customer Relationship Management and it refers to a system that manages and eases the deal between companies and customers, improves the work efficiency and helps sales persons close more deals.
What is the Importance of Using CRM?
- If at any time, a certain customer needs to deal with a different employee at your company, the new employee will start at where the ex-employee stopped and thanks for the CRM, he will find a detailed information regarding the customer,
- Customer Relationship Management system improves the customer service as it makes you able to solve your customers’ problems quickly,
- CRM facilitates the communication between customers and organizations and helps you to reach the customers’ satisfaction.
However, you can either purchase a standard CRM or a custom one.
Which is better and why? Here’s what you need to know..
- By using a customized CRM you can define the functions you need to end your deals as you need a CRM that fits your specific business not to adjust your business to fit the CRM. Otherwise, the standard CRM includes a number of functions and features that may not be applicable to your business,
- Customized CRM, unlike the standard one, makes you create your own workflow and thus your employees will find it easier to use a CRM that they are familiar with,
- As for generating the reports, with a customized CRM, you can define what kind of reports to be generated, how to filter the reports whether by the employee name, the company name, a date range, etc.
If you’re looking for an affordable customized CRM, Ask ICONS for help.