What is CRM?
It’s the initial of Customer Relationship Management and it refers to a system that manages and eases the deal between companies and customers, improves the work efficiency and helps sales persons close more deals.
What is the Importance of Using CRM?
- If at any time, a certain customer needs to deal with a different employee at your company, the new employee will start at where the ex-employee stopped and thanks for the CRM, he will find a detailed information regarding the customer,
- Customer Relationship Management system improves the customer service as it makes you able to solve your customers’ problems quickly,
- CRM facilitates the communication between customers and organizations and helps you to reach the customers’ satisfaction.
But, there are different types of CRM. For instance, the standard one and the custom one.
Which is better and why? Here’s what you need to know..
- By using a customized CRM you can define the functions you need to end your deals as you need a CRM that fits your specific business not to adjust your business to fit the CRM. Otherwise, the standard CRM includes a number of functions and features that may not be applicable to your business,
- Customized CRM, unlike the standard one, makes you create your own workflow and thus your employees will find it easier to use a CRM that they are familiar with,
- As for generating the reports, with a customized CRM, you can define what kind of reports to be generated, how to filter the reports whether by the employee name, the company name, a date range, etc.
If you’re looking for an affordable customized CRM, Ask ICONS for help.