Senior Android Developer
Full - Time / 19-11-2017
- Configure or develop new applications of varying complexity and scope.
- Develop design specifications within defined architecture, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Contribute to feasibility analysis for new systems.
- Provide input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture.
- Interface with business analysts, project managers, and clients to clarify requirements, as appropriate.
- Test own work and reviews tests performed by more junior team members, as appropriate.
- Makes a major contribution to the development of test plans, coordinates activities with QA staff, and participates in post-implementation reviews.