Social Media Moderator
Full-Time / 09-11-2017
- A good awareness of social media and all aspects of the digital age.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills both orally and written as a lot of work is done via email or online.
- Protect the brand image and increase the brand loyalty with our customers.
- Review user content and escalate or flag as necessary.
- Take the lead on the comments being made on the website as they come in and produce material for the website comments as required.
- Being aware of the latest trends within the public domain.
- Full responsibility for your accounts and how information is handled and gathered.
- Measuring and creating reports to keep a track of customer feedback.
- Keeping on top of latest trends within the public domain.
- Understanding and promoting our brands to our customers ensuring our standards are consistently met, with a good understanding of our competitors.
- Develop new accounts.
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook, My Space, Twitter, You Tube and other social media.